foto
a luz última, josé, 2016
nada sei das sombras que te habitam
dos encontros inesperados a que faltei
da luz difusa com que te desejei
serei outro nos braços múltiplos das noites
no encandeado desejo de partir sem bagagem-
remando lentamente até adormecer
conheço nas ruas escuras
o destino de me perder
2016, josé
the last light, josé, 2016
I know nothing about the shadows that inhabit you
the unexpected encounters that i missed
or the diffuse light of my desire
i will be another in the multiple arms of nights
and in the dazzled wish to leave without luggage-
Paddling slowly till sleep
I know in the dark streets
the fate of losing myself-
2016, josé
music
Meredith Monk w/ Robert Een - Long Shadows 2
https://youtu.be/g2e59QZB9kY
a luz última, josé, 2016
nada sei das sombras que te habitam
dos encontros inesperados a que faltei
da luz difusa com que te desejei
serei outro nos braços múltiplos das noites
no encandeado desejo de partir sem bagagem-
remando lentamente até adormecer
conheço nas ruas escuras
o destino de me perder
2016, josé
the last light, josé, 2016
I know nothing about the shadows that inhabit you
the unexpected encounters that i missed
or the diffuse light of my desire
i will be another in the multiple arms of nights
and in the dazzled wish to leave without luggage-
Paddling slowly till sleep
I know in the dark streets
the fate of losing myself-
2016, josé
music
Meredith Monk w/ Robert Een - Long Shadows 2
https://youtu.be/g2e59QZB9kY
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário