Photo
dancing with the night
josé, 2015
This night I will be a bird a moon
Drowning in the heart of the sea
A fever a poem a strange monsoon
Calling every minute for eternity
This night I will be a mortal veil
Covering all these fading faces
And your arms will be my last jail
The jail from where I cannot escape
This night I will stay unknown
Like still water in the dark
And I will be a king without throne
When you in silence from me go apart
This night I will be a crown of stars
Shining and falling in your skin
And my soul a sky full of scars
And life and death in us will be twins
josé, 2015
música
DANCE WITH ME - Official Video . Nicole Eitner & The
https://youtu.be/YnOoZ1GEo5M
dancing with the night
josé, 2015
This night I will be a bird a moon
Drowning in the heart of the sea
A fever a poem a strange monsoon
Calling every minute for eternity
This night I will be a mortal veil
Covering all these fading faces
And your arms will be my last jail
The jail from where I cannot escape
This night I will stay unknown
Like still water in the dark
And I will be a king without throne
When you in silence from me go apart
This night I will be a crown of stars
Shining and falling in your skin
And my soul a sky full of scars
And life and death in us will be twins
josé, 2015
música
DANCE WITH ME - Official Video . Nicole Eitner & The
https://youtu.be/YnOoZ1GEo5M
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário